Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here is to a New Day!

So here I am with my amazing cousin who has helped me put this blog togeather. On just a moments notice she put it togeather. Now six hours later here it is with my very first post. And the best part of it is, in the middle of it all around 1:30 in the morning we went out for a snack. It took awhile to find anything open at all in the small town of Rexburg, but as luck would have it there was a small gas station open. I am very excited to be able to have somewhere to blog. Now Dayle and I can have a place to put down all of our thoughts and adventures. Life is such an amazing journey. There are so many possobilities out there. Even now I have started to pack up my tiny apartment in preparation move to Georgia where Dayle and I will start the next chapter in our lifes. Here is where I will write my thoughts. And so my blog has begun.

1 comment:

The Petersen's said...

Hey women! I am glad you like your blog! I cant remember your e-mail so when you get a sec go to my blog and leave me a comment with your e-mail so i can add you to my private list!