Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting Crafty

So I got a little crafty and painted some letters to hang on the door to the baby's room. I got together with my friend Corryn and we had these done in no time. Now I want to keep making things. But I think my plans are bigger than my talents and I may just stop here.

So an update on out little baby. She is 23 weeks. And because the doctors are so concerned from my previous pregnancy that she will come early, they have done extra ultrasounds and even a FFN test which can tell if you will go into labor in the next two weeks. Luckily everything says that she will be in there cookin for a little bit longer. And right now she is the same size as her brother when he came. Which is really amazing because wow! It is a baby!

On another note. Dayle has now passed the first two portions of his CPA Exam! Yay for Dayle! I am so proud of him and all of the hard work that he has put into these exams. I really don't know how he does it. He is planning on taking the other two parts by the end of November and hopefully before our little girl decides to come!