Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Times!

Yes that is a goat on the roof! Saw it on our drive home from West Virginia and had to get a picture!

So While Dayle and I were in West Virgina we went for very quick ride aroung the block on a Harley. Tons of fun! But about 60 seconds into it, I was like, wait I'm pregnant! Get me off this thing!

Camping in the Smoky Mountains! A wonderful Labor Day vacation. Until we woke up the second morning in 2 inches of rain! We hopped in the car and went and got a warm shower and bed at my Aunt's house. It was a blast soggy clothes and all!
In August Dayle and I went to Stone Mountain for a company outing! We had a blast! We went on a train ride, had a 4D movie experience, ate tons of great food, and when is was dark watched the laser show.

1 comment:

The Fabulous 5 said...

You're pregnant!!!! Congrats a thousand times. I am so happy for you. I hope everything works out okay this go around. I am praying for you!
Rachel Freeman