Friday, December 4, 2009

Where did the time go?

A Breeze Through Our Holidays!



It has been awhile since I last posted to say the least. But things have been a little hectic here.
Not only am a slow with the prego brain, but really I am slow to get things done lately. We should be a little better now though because Dayle no longer has to come home and study until bedtime! Yay! Last Saturday he took the final portion on the CPA Exam. We are just waiting for scores to come back.

So on Halloween Dayle wanted to paint a pumpkin on my belly. I said NO! But we did go to a friends for our Halloween Party and one of my friends made the cutest treats I had to take pictures so that I could copy them another year!

Dayle in his costume!
A little cupcake with rolled out fondant on top!


So then Thanksgiving snuck up on us, and the doctor told Dayle and I that we should stay home and not travel. We were pretty bummed. But luckily the day before Thanksgiving I had another check up and since everything was fine he said that we could make it a quick trip! It was so much fun to be with family! And since we were all together we went ahead and celebrated our Christmas too!
Our Christmas Pillow Cases (Made By Michelle)

Brad putting the star on the tree! (With a little bit of help :)

And last but not least we have been getting the house organized for our little baby Eden! Because who knows when she will decide to show up! So we have put up a few things and are so glad that she is still cookin!
Still Getting Bigger!


Eden's Room!

The Bow Basket! 100% Girlie Girl!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the name Eden and the bow basket! cute!! (found your blog thanks to facebook)

Chris, Whitney, Carlie, & Grayson said...

I'm glad things are still going good!! That's the best news I've heard all day! Her room looks so cute! I love, love, love the bow basket!! I need to get on the go with Carlie's bows!! Hope things continue to go well for you!